me too!! I'm totally lovin' the yellow, I have bought a few yellow tops, a pair of sandals and I have a bright yellow purse. I LoVe it!!! you should add yellow to your apartment... it would look so cute with all your black and white. Totally!!!
I want a yellow purse!
me three! three fish in a tree! ha ha!i bought some yellow flats when i was in Boise and they don't fit, dang it!
where did you get yellow flats?!
at Payless...they are striped with a flower on the toe, I need to go back to see if they have my size!
Thanks ffor this
me too!! I'm totally lovin' the yellow, I have bought a few yellow tops, a pair of sandals and I have a bright yellow purse. I LoVe it!!! you should add yellow to your apartment... it would look so cute with all your black and white. Totally!!!
ReplyDeleteI want a yellow purse!
ReplyDeleteme three! three fish in a tree! ha ha!
ReplyDeletei bought some yellow flats when i was in Boise and they don't fit, dang it!
where did you get yellow flats?!
ReplyDeleteat Payless...they are striped with a flower on the toe, I need to go back to see if they have my size!
ReplyDeleteThanks ffor this
ReplyDelete