Pages

▼

Thursday, June 23, 2011

"I was right and you were wrong"

According to Jeff, my drive thru etiquette is horrible. He says when a drive thru person asks you how you are doing, they don't really want you to respond. They just mean, "I'm ready for your order when you are." I always make it a point to tell them "I'm well, how are you?" Jeff seems to think that it's weird and you are not supposed to do that. I'm sorry, but if someone asks me how I'm doing, I'm not just going to respond with, "I'll have a cheesy bean and rice burrito." That's just rude. What do you guys say? Am I right, or am I right? Anyway, I wanted to share another awesome Art:21 video. This time of Sally Mann. God, I am such a nerd for these videos. I hope someone else is finding these interesting or even watching them. I'm in love with her family portraits. They really do look so effortless but it's interesting to see what a production they really were.


Watch the full episode. See more ART:21.


"...Making art the way art should be made, I think, without any overarching reference, just for fun..." -Sally Mann

1 comment:

  1. yes you right! if they are asking how you are doing, then they are asking you how you are doing, otherwise they would say hello, may i take your order? "am i right, or am i right" ha ha, i say that all the time, because well...i'm usually always right!

    ReplyDelete