I am happy to announce that the
Let the Kids Dress Themselves blog has
featured some of my portraits of Ray Ray (Annareigh). I have been following this blog for a while. It features photographers who take real portraits! None of that fake airbrushed looking crap. Anyway, please take some time to look through their blog and comment if you feel so inclined. I have been making it a point to submit my work to blogs so that I can get my work seen and spread the word that I'm here and looking for work. It would be so nice to be able to quit my job and dedicate my time to just photography (the act of taking photographs as opposed to selling it!)Thank you all for your support!
nice! i'll have to post about this tomorrow! i love those pictures of annareigh! you are a real photographer! i read somewhere on a blog they posted a list of photoshop "mistakes" i laughed about the one about being plastic, you know where they edit the face so much it looks like plastic! lol! let me find the link! it takes brains to learn photography...and you have overachieved it! i need to learn and remember it :)
ReplyDeletehttp://www.iheartfaces.com/2012/04/photo-editing-mistakes-and-fixes/
ReplyDeletefound it! plastic skin, freaky eyes...etc ha ha!
i use actions...but that's about it, no extreme editing, i don't have time for that crap!
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDelete