My photo
Hi, my name is Allison. I’m a photographer based in Boise, ID. I specialize in interiors with an editorial flair. I received my Bachelor’s of Fine Arts from Boise State University. I believe my education is what sets me apart from your average person with a fancy camera. If anything, it shows you how damn dedicated I am to my craft. When I’m not shooting for clients, I work on my personal projects. Work from my ongoing photographic series, “Spaces of Cultural Comfort,” has been exhibited locally at the Boise Art Museum and three pieces have been acquired by the City of Boise to be included in the Boise Visual Chronicle, a permanent collection of artworks. When I’m not photographing, I like to go out thrifting. Please check out my Etsy store for badass vintage housewares and accessories. I’m a quiet person by nature but contrary to popular opinion, I’m not shy. I curse like a sailor around my friends + family and sometimes on this blog.

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Rob + Carrie: CW Moore Park/Penthouse Wedding

Carrie and Rob met at the Grove Plaza. He was in charge of putting together Boise State's Foam-Coming Party. She was in charge of photographing it. He thought she was cute. He asked her out to dinner. She said yes. They have been together ever since. Rob and Carrie are truly amazing people. To tell you the truth, they remind me of Jeff and I. I guess that's why I almost cried when Rob first saw Carrie during the ceremony. Rob and Carrie, thank you so much for letting me capture your day. I wish you guys the best.




















































Venue: CW Moore Park/Penthouse
Hair: Lui Goitia (Hairlines Lui)
Gown: Dolly Thicke- Dolly Couture
Flowers: Etsy

2 comments:

  1. Wow!! What a lovely wedding day. I am really in love with this bridal dress. It’s beautiful and bride looks gorgeous in that. Recently my friend got married at one of Los Angeles wedding venues amd she wore a lovely wedding dresses that made her look elegant. Loved her attire a lot.

    ReplyDelete