My photo
Hi, my name is Allison. I’m a photographer based in Boise, ID. I specialize in interiors with an editorial flair. I received my Bachelor’s of Fine Arts from Boise State University. I believe my education is what sets me apart from your average person with a fancy camera. If anything, it shows you how damn dedicated I am to my craft. When I’m not shooting for clients, I work on my personal projects. Work from my ongoing photographic series, “Spaces of Cultural Comfort,” has been exhibited locally at the Boise Art Museum and three pieces have been acquired by the City of Boise to be included in the Boise Visual Chronicle, a permanent collection of artworks. When I’m not photographing, I like to go out thrifting. Please check out my Etsy store for badass vintage housewares and accessories. I’m a quiet person by nature but contrary to popular opinion, I’m not shy. I curse like a sailor around my friends + family and sometimes on this blog.

Friday, January 14, 2011

Who will fall defending your name?

I cannot put into words how much I love this family, my family, the Anderson's. They have been so kind to my mom, my sister's and I. We are forever indebted to them. They will tell you that they did it because we are family and that is what family does, but I am telling you that we will never forget what they did for us. This goes for the Ceja family as well. You see, when my family moved to Idaho they gave us a place to live. Literally. As in, they put a roof over our head until we could afford to give them money for rent and even then it was practically free. I don't know where I would be without them. I love them to death for more reasons that you can imagine.

















Ceja family, you are next! Lets make it happen. Next time I'm in Idaho Falls?

3 comments:

  1. i Say Yes!!! ...Uhh When Is The Next Time You'll Be In Idaho Falls?

    ReplyDelete
  2. good pictures! everyone looks older now, and Jesse has a different look, ha ha! i still remember our cousins when they were little, when we first moved to Idaho! Amanda's kids are so cute! who else in this family will have kids, hurry it up already we need some cousins!

    ReplyDelete