Pages

▼

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

"To Me You Are a Work of Art" -4:02

Jeff and I have made a deal every year not to get anything for each other for Christmas. Instead, we use the money we would have spent on each other to buy toys for the Toys for Tots bins. Yesterday, Jeff warned me that he cheated and bought me something. I have no idea what it is! "It's not a big deal," he said. Whatever it is, it was very thoughtful of him. I just wanted to take the time to express my love for him. He is the best thing that has ever happened to me and I appreciate him so much. I have a tendency to assume he knows how much I love him. Growing up, I never really heard 'I love you' very often but I always knew how much my family loved me and I was okay with that. Jeff, on the other hand, always heard 'I love you,' which is why he needs to hear it more often than I do. I know I don't do this enough, but Jeff, if you're reading this, just know how much I love you. And I appreciate everything you do for me. Even the little things like picking up after me when I go to bed and for always sharing your food with me, even when you don't want to. I love you!


This is me in 2005 when I was in Spain. I was dressed like this because I was about to go out to a pay phone to call Jeff and it was pouring outside. My roommates started laughing at me and took this picture for Jeff, to let him know the crazy shit I would do for him.

1 comment: