Carrie and Rob met at the Grove Plaza. He was in charge of putting together Boise State's Foam-Coming Party. She was in charge of photographing it. He thought she was cute. He asked her out to dinner. She said yes. They have been together ever since. Rob and Carrie are truly amazing people. To tell you the truth, they remind me of Jeff and I. I guess that's why I almost cried when Rob first saw Carrie during the ceremony. Rob and Carrie, thank you so much for letting me capture your day. I wish you guys the best.
Wow!! What a lovely wedding day. I am really in love with this bridal dress. It’s beautiful and bride looks gorgeous in that. Recently my friend got married at one of Los Angeles wedding venues amd she wore a lovely wedding dresses that made her look elegant. Loved her attire a lot.
Wow!! What a lovely wedding day. I am really in love with this bridal dress. It’s beautiful and bride looks gorgeous in that. Recently my friend got married at one of Los Angeles wedding venues amd she wore a lovely wedding dresses that made her look elegant. Loved her attire a lot.
ReplyDeleteشركة انشاء مسابح
ReplyDeleteCool
ReplyDelete