Rob and Carrie had a nice little BBQ at their house after their rehearsal at the park. I was invited to join them. I took along my Mamiya 645 and shot a couple of rolls.
Carrie, Nestle, Rob & Pip. Cute family picture.
I just love this picture of Carrie.
I had to throw this one in because this little girl was so cute. She was the flower girl and Rob's niece.
I realize that I didn't spend enough time cleaning these up.
I love how the 120 films turned out. Someday you have to show me how to use the mamiya and a light meter, which have them for years but never used. Shamed
I love how the 120 films turned out. Someday you have to show me how to use the mamiya and a light meter, which have them for years but never used. Shamed
ReplyDeleteAnytime, Jin.
ReplyDelete