Pages

▼

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

We Hate It When Our Friends Become Successful -2:30

No, not really. I love it. I've had three really close friends become very successful at what they do. I'm so happy for them. Okay, I'm 90% happy, 10% jealous. I recently attended a BBQ at one of these said friends new home. Whoa, that was an awkward sentence. Did you get that? He and I worked together at Boise State Photographic Services. We both graduated together and he found a job right away as a graphic designer for Rizen Creative. Another co-worker of mine was recruited by Scentsy to be their official videographer. And most recently, my ex-partner and friend, Melissa, accepted a job offer from University of Idaho. She is now a university photographer! I love these guys and they totally deserve all the success in the world. I'm pretty confident that I'll be successful one day, it's what makes it so easy for me to be 80% happy for them. <-(name that reference) Melissa and her niece.

3 comments:

  1. You're soo talented Allison! So keep that confidence! The perfect opportunity will come along, it's probably just around the corner :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yep, I'm sure you are NEXT! your work is sweet, everyone has a different and unique way at how they view things!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are one of the most intelligent and adorable women I have ever met, and I think everyone else think the same way. And so does your work, I fell in love with them at the first sight. In my mind, this is a big success.

    But I do really want to see my photos (you've taken at Carries's) on you blog instead of Melissa's, hahaha, they look really nice. Im jealous.

    ReplyDelete