I have a secret to tell you. I like to look in other peoples houses when they leave their blinds/curtains open. Yes, it's creepy but I know you do it too. Don't lie. I love seeing how people decorate, what they deem worthy of hanging up, how they've made an otherwise boring apartment their own. I guess that's why I love
Apartment Therapy so much. I'm a sucker for good interior design. I think I got it from my mom. She loves interior design.
Here is a shot of my favorite wall in my apartment, because it's only fair that you get to see into my apartment too. This wall combines everything I love, silhouettes, vintage cameras (photography) and black & white.
love all your cameras! i never got to go see your place when we were up there! i need a vintage camera or two for my scrapbook room! & a cool typewriter :)
ReplyDelete